IN-PERSON WORSHIP SERVICES BEGIN
Sunday, May 24, 10:45 a.m.
GUIDELINES FOR GETTING BACK TO CHURCH
DeHaven Baptist Church will have in-person services beginning on Sunday, May 24, 2020 at 10:45 a.m. Please review the following guidelines if you are planning to attend church.
- Due to the inability to observe social distancing recommendations, we will have no youth or children’s classes, nursery, Sunday School or choir.
- Masks are recommended. Re-useable, cloth masks will be available. Out of respect for those around you, please plan on wearing a mask if you participate in congregational singing. Thanks to our Threads of Joy ladies for making masks for us.
- Please refrain from shaking hands or hugging one another.
- Giving boxes will be located at each exit. Please place your tithes and offerings in these receptacles. If you choose to worship with us at home, please continue to mail your giving to DeHaven Baptist Church, PO Box 349, La Grange 40031.
- To achieve proper spacing, every other pew will be used. When choosing your seats, as possible, observe the rules of social distancing. Families should sit together.
- Before and after church please do not to gather in the lobbies.
- All elderly, ill, and at-risk members are encouraged to stay home and watch the service at www.dehavenbaptistchurch.net. This will be live at 10:45 a.m. Sundays.
- In an effort to decrease exposure to our members and our staff, we will not resume Wednesday activities at this time.