SUNDAY SCHOOL AND WEDNESDAY NIGHT ACTIVITIES BEGIN
Sunday, July 12, 9:30 a.m. - Sunday School (all ages)
"Guidelines for Getting Back to Church" as seen below will be observed for these activities.
Wednesday, July 15, 6:30 p.m. - Wednesday evening activities (children, youth, adults)
FAMILY MINISTRY RE-OPENING PROCEDURES
- Families will drop off and pick up children at the table outside of the doorway of the nursery. No one but workers will be allowed in the nursery.
- Children and workers will have their temperatures taken (using a touchless thermometer) before entering. (Temperatures over 100.00 are not allowed).
- Nursery workers will remain during both Sunday School and worship, instead of rotating workers.
- Workers will wear masks while serving in the nursery.
- Hand washing and sanitizing are required.
- Toys and surfaces will be sanitized after each day's service.
- Snacks will be limited. Individual snacks and juice boxes will be served if needed, and hands will be washed before and after.
- Children who have had a fever or flu-like symptoms in the past week will not be allowed to enter.
Children and Youth
- Classrooms will be rearranged to allow for social distancing, six feet apart.
- Sanitizer will be available and encouraged.
- Surfaces will be sanitized after each service.
- Games and activities will have limited or no contact.
- Masks are encouraged and available.
- The water fountain will be turned off during this time.
- Bathroom visits are limited to one person at a time.
- Worship bags will continue to be available in the sanctuary if you choose for your child not to attend children's church.
- Children and workers who have had a fever or flu-like symptoms in the past week will not be allowed to enter.
Pick-Up Procedure: We ask that only one adult per child come for pick-up.
- Parents, please do not bring children who have experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms within the past week (with or without fever).
- Notify Ms. Amber if/when a child has been directly exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or if/when they begin experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Educate and equip children and family on the importance of social distancing behavior.
- We are required to follow the KY State Guidelines for childcare as we re-open.
GUIDELINES FOR GETTING BACK TO CHURCH
Please review the following guidelines if you are planning to attend church.
- Masks are recommended. Re-useable, cloth masks will be available. Out of respect for those around you, please plan on wearing a mask if you participate in congregational singing. Thanks to our Threads of Joy ladies for making masks for us.
- Please refrain from shaking hands or hugging one another.
- Giving boxes will be located at each exit. Please place your tithes and offerings in these receptacles. If you choose to worship with us at home, please continue to mail your giving to DeHaven Baptist Church, PO Box 349, La Grange 40031.
- To achieve proper spacing, every other pew will be used. When choosing your seats, as possible, observe the rules of social distancing. Families should sit together.
- Before and after church please do not to gather in the aisles or lobbies.
- All elderly, ill, and at-risk members are encouraged to stay home and watch the service at www.dehavenbaptistchurch.net. This will be live at 10:45 a.m. Sundays.